- The cabbage soup can be eaten at any time you feel hungry during the day, and you can eat as much as you wish as often as you like.
- 6 Large Green Onions
- 2 Green Peppers
- 1-2 Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Bunch Celery
- 1 Package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1-2 Cubes of Buillion (if desired)
- 1 head cabbage
- Cut vegetables into small pieces and cover with water. (V-8 juice and water can be used). Boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue cooking until vegetables are tender. Season to taste with salt, pepper,parsley, etc. EAT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT WHENEVER YOU WANT ANY TIME OF THE DAY.
- Diet Plan:
- Day One:
- Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want (EXCEPT BANANAS). Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. For drinks- unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.
- Day Two:
- Vegetables: Eat until you are stuffed will all fresh, raw or cooked vegetables of your choice. Try to eat leafy green vegetables and stay away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat all the vegetables you want along with your soup. At dinner, reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter. Do not eat fruit today.
- Day Three:
- Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. NO BAKED POTATO.
- Day Four:
- Bananas and Skim Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.
- Day Five:
- Beef And Tomatos: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomtoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef one one of the beef days (but not both).
- Day Six:
- Beef and Vegetables. Eat to your heart’s content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables. NO BAKED POTATO. Eat your soup at least once.
- Day Seven:
- Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and vegetables: Again STUFF, STUFF, STUFF yourself. Be sure to eat your soup at least once this day.
- That’s it. Good luck. We would love to see this diet work for you, help you lose weight, and give you a more positive self image.
HOT – Cabbage Soup Diet Resources:
|1. The New Cabbage Soup Diet|
|2. Ultimate Cabbage Soup Diet|
Check out our Best Selling Diet and Weight Loss Books.