Yes, you can eat food from fast-food restaurants and lose weight. Click here to find out how you can eat at your favorite fast-food restaurants and watch the pounds melt-away. Lose weight, feel great and eat fast food – it doesn’t get any better than that.
Breakfast (your choice of)
- Carl’s Jr. side of Scrambled Eggs, side of Bacon and English Muffin
- Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Minis and a fruit cup o Subway Western Egg with Cheese on a Deli Roll with extra veggies
- Denny’s Original Grand Slam w/Eggbeaters, 1 piece of Bacon, 1 Sausage and 1 Pancake (w/regular syrup but no butter)
- Jack in the Box Breakfast Jack sandwich and an orange juice
- Jamba Juice Strawberry Whirl all-fruit smoothie (30-ounce size)
- McDonald’s Sausage Burrito and Apple Dippers (without the caramel dipping sauce!)
Skip Fancy Coffee!
- Our rule of thumb: If it’s frothy and fun, the cals are a ton. For example: Starbucks Grande White Chocolate Mocha, 510 calories.
Lunch (your choice of)
- A&W 2 Chicken Strips
- Arby’s Regular Roast Beef or Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Blimpie Six-Inch Ham and Swiss Sub on wheat bread, no mayonnaise
- Burger King Six-Piece Chicken Tenders and a Side Garden Salad with Ken’s Light Italian Dressing (use only half the packet)
- Carl’s Jr. 6-piece Chicken Stars
- Chili’s bowl of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Dairy Queen Grilled Chicken Salad with fat-free dressing and a package of crackers
- Jack in the Box Cheseburger, or Chicken Fajita Pita
- KFC Drumstick (Original or Crispy) w/Macaroni and Chese & Small Vegetable (or 1/2 Lg veggie)
- McDonald’s Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad with low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing (use only half the packet)
- Olive Garden Chicken Giardino (lunch portion, no soup or salad)
- Pizza Hut 1 1/2 slices of Personal Pan Pizza w/ Beef, extra Chicken and extra Bacon
- Subway Veggie Delight with Double Cheese on Low-Carb Wrap w/Cup of Soup
- Taco Bell Grilled Steak Tacos Fresco Style (two orders) with guacamole
- Ask for extra veggies (packed with fiber, they’ll help you feel full longer). Add calorie freebies like mustard, vinegar and pepper.
Dinner (your choice of)
- Applebee’s Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers comes w/rice & veggies (don’t use the teriyaki dipping sauce)
- Dairy Queen BBQ Pork Sandwich and a side salad with fat-free dressing
- Denny’s Chicken Strip Dinner (2 pieces) no sauce or bread
- KFC Tender Roast Filet Meal, which comes with green beans and rice
- McDonald’s McChicken Sandwich and a side salad with low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing (use only half the packet)
- Pizza Hut Fit N’ Delicious Ham, Pineapple & Diced Red Tomato Pizza. Eat two and a half slices, then save the leftovers for another meal or the kids’ lunches.
- Wendy’s Mandarin Chicken Salad
- Thin-crust pies have lower calorie counts. And if you ask, some places will use reduced-fat cheese.
- Which of your favorite fast-food joints sells the “slimmest” small order? We’re crowning Burger King fries the winner, at 230 calories.
- Close behind: KFC Potato Wedges, 240 calories.
- The most fattening fries: the Arby’s Homestyle version, 302 calories.
Super Snacks (between breakfast-and-lunch and lunch-and-dinner
Check out these easy 100-calorie options — all available at most gas stations:
- 1 Jell-O Brand Smoothie Snack
- 4 Tootsie Roll Midgees
- 1 Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack (any variety)
- 1 Yoplait Light Smoothie
- 7 chocolate-covered almonds
Chicken Pot Pie
Original Chicken Sandwich, no sauce
6-Inch Meatball Marinara Sandwich
Roast Beef Deli Sandwich
|Taco Bell||860 calories
Fiesta Taco Salad
2 Fresco-Style Crunchy Tacos
|Burger King||630 calories
BK Big Fish Sandwich
Market Fresh Chicken Salad Sandwich
Grilled Chicken Breast Fillet Sandwich
|1. The Fast Food Diet: Lose Weight and Feel Great|
|2. Fast Food Diet: Quick And Healthy|
|3. Smart Fast Food Meals|