Fast Food Diet
Yes, you can eat food from fast-food restaurants and lose weight. Click here to find out how you can eat at your favorite fast-food restaurants and watch the pounds melt-away. Lose weight, feel great and eat fast food - it doesn't get any better than that.
Breakfast (your choice of)
- Carl's Jr. side of Scrambled Eggs, side of Bacon and English Muffin
- Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Minis and a fruit cup o Subway Western Egg with Cheese on a Deli Roll with extra veggies
- Denny's Original Grand Slam w/Eggbeaters, 1 piece of Bacon, 1 Sausage and 1 Pancake (w/regular syrup but no butter)
- Jack in the Box Breakfast Jack sandwich and an orange juice
- Jamba Juice Strawberry Whirl all-fruit smoothie (30-ounce size)
- McDonald's Sausage Burrito and Apple Dippers (without the caramel dipping sauce!)
Skip Fancy Coffee!
- Our rule of thumb: If it's frothy and fun, the cals are a ton. For example: Starbucks Grande White Chocolate Mocha, 510 calories.
Lunch (your choice of)
- A&W 2 Chicken Strips
- Arby's Regular Roast Beef or Hot Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Blimpie Six-Inch Ham and Swiss Sub on wheat bread, no mayonnaise
- Burger King Six-Piece Chicken Tenders and a Side Garden Salad with Ken's Light Italian Dressing (use only half the packet)
- Carl's Jr. 6-piece Chicken Stars
- Chili's bowl of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Dairy Queen Grilled Chicken Salad with fat-free dressing and a package of crackers
- Jack in the Box Cheseburger, or Chicken Fajita Pita
- KFC Drumstick (Original or Crispy) w/Macaroni and Chese & Small Vegetable (or 1/2 Lg veggie)
- McDonald's Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad with low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing (use only half the packet)
- Olive Garden Chicken Giardino (lunch portion, no soup or salad)
- Pizza Hut 1 1/2 slices of Personal Pan Pizza w/ Beef, extra Chicken and extra Bacon
- Subway Veggie Delight with Double Cheese on Low-Carb Wrap w/Cup of Soup
- Taco Bell Grilled Steak Tacos Fresco Style (two orders) with guacamole
- Ask for extra veggies (packed with fiber, they'll help you feel full longer). Add calorie freebies like mustard, vinegar and pepper.
Dinner (your choice of)
- Applebee's Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers comes w/rice & veggies (don't use the teriyaki dipping sauce)
- Dairy Queen BBQ Pork Sandwich and a side salad with fat-free dressing
- Denny's Chicken Strip Dinner (2 pieces) no sauce or bread
- KFC Tender Roast Filet Meal, which comes with green beans and rice
- McDonald's McChicken Sandwich and a side salad with low-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing (use only half the packet)
- Pizza Hut Fit N' Delicious Ham, Pineapple & Diced Red Tomato Pizza. Eat two and a half slices, then save the leftovers for another meal or the kids' lunches.
- Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad
- Thin-crust pies have lower calorie counts. And if you ask, some places will use reduced-fat cheese.
- Which of your favorite fast-food joints sells the "slimmest" small order? We're crowning Burger King fries the winner, at 230 calories.
- Close behind: KFC Potato Wedges, 240 calories.
- The most fattening fries: the Arby's Homestyle version, 302 calories.
Super Snacks (between breakfast-and-lunch and lunch-and-dinner
Check out these easy 100-calorie options -- all available at most gas stations:
- 1 Jell-O Brand Smoothie Snack
- 4 Tootsie Roll Midgees
- 1 Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack (any variety)
- 1 Yoplait Light Smoothie
- 7 chocolate-covered almonds
|KFC ||770 calories|
Chicken Pot Pie
Original Chicken Sandwich, no sauce
|Subway ||560 calories|
6-Inch Meatball Marinara Sandwich
Roast Beef Deli Sandwich
|Taco Bell ||860 calories|
Fiesta Taco Salad
2 Fresco-Style Crunchy Tacos
|Burger King ||630 calories|
BK Big Fish Sandwich
|Arby's ||880 calories|
Market Fresh Chicken Salad Sandwich
Grilled Chicken Breast Fillet Sandwich
HOT - Fast-Food Diet Resources:
Click here for a FREE DIET CDTry the Don't Diet Or Exercise System
Take the FREE 12 WEEK CHOCOLATE WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE and lose those extra pounds while Eating Chocolate Every Day!
Check out our Best Selling Diet and Weight Loss Books.
Get these FREE eBooks You Can Eat Chocolate And Lose Weight and/or 6 Secrets Of Successful Weight Loss . Questions? Try the iDiet4U.com Discussion Board
David M. Masters